Tuesday, April 26, 2011

For something entirely different...

This morning I realized I my son's summer wardrobe was looking pretty bad. So, I attempted to make him a pair of shorts without using a pattern. After all, how hard can it be? Well, hard. After stitching on the wrong side twice and unintentionally creating a very tight crotch area, I gave up. I will be purchasing a pattern on Saturday. However, here is my question: What do you think of the length? I feel that this length is kinda cute. Reminds me of something you would see while strolling on the beach. I think the color and fabric is great.
  I don't know why this photo is sideways. I'm too blog-challenged to fix it. Turn your head sideways.

1 comment:

  1. I think the idea for your son is adorable. I love the length especially with a pair of sandals.

    ReplyDelete